O' Christmas Tree

I have a huge crush on the the Charlie Brown Christmas tree:


Each year while other families search for the biggest, widest, greenest, most proportioned tree...I search for the cutest, most-in-need-of-love, and obviously-not-quite-right-tree .  My family is *not* completely amused by my search for the perfect Charlie Brown Christmas tree and we usually settle for a compromise of a small, but lovely tree.

Here's this year's tree:


(It's small, totally cute, and perfectly proportioned.) 

*And if you take a closer look you can see that we either embrace very modern Christmas decorations or obviously I have boys:


Nothing speaks Charlie Brown Christmas Tree like a Nerf dart?

1 comments:

Andrea said...

What a beautiful tree....nerf dart and all :) I love that you look for a tree that needs some extra tender loving care. Great pictures!!